Take a whimsical detour from traditional holiday decor this year and try a new, whimsical approach! My whimsical Christmas mantel is brimming with fun DIY details to inspire you. I am so, so excited about how our Christmas mantel turned out! Most of my Christmas decor is the traditional red, green and gold, […]
Tag Archives | Silhouettes
Happy Friday! It’s cool and dreary here, so uncharacteristic for this time of year! I hope everyone is slated for a marvelous weekend. Today’s reader spotlight is shining on the Positively Splendid reader who was the lucky winner of our Framed Silhouette Vignette giveaway. Meet Beth from A Great Day to Make a Memory! Spending […]
I am so proud of myself: for once I am not going to be running with my hair on fire to the nearest post office to have Mothers’ Day packages mailed at the eleventh hour. I wrapped up the gifts for each of our moms yesterday and got them mailed today. Go me! Ladies and […]
Before we get started today, it might be a good idea to take a refresher and read yesterday’s post about how to use your Photoshop Elements software to transform a humdrum photo into a snazzy silhouette. Today I’m going to show you how to kick things up a notch by cutting out the same silhouettes […]
Good Monday morning! I am really, truly excited about the tutorial I have to share with y’all this morning! I have shared recently (see my posts here and here) that I have developed a new decorating fetish: silhouettes. It seems lately these little beauties are popping up just about everywhere, and for good reason. They […]
- How to Take Great Portraits of Your Kids + $50 Cut It Out Frames Giveaway! July 2, 2014
- Fujifilm Instax Share Printer and $50 Sassy Steals Giveaway! July 24, 2014
- How to Sew a Kangaroo Pocket August 11, 2014
- Medallion Necklace Kids’ Craft August 1, 2014
- An Invitation to Sew with Me + 5 Quick & Easy Skirt Tutorials #SkirtingtheIssue July 10, 2014
- Apple Softie Sewing Pattern and Tutorial August 26, 2014
- Homemade Raised Doughnuts August 22, 2014
- Magnetic Chore Chart for Kids August 20, 2014
- Easy No-Sew Fabric Apple Garland August 18, 2014
- DIY Apple Bookends #MichaelsMakers August 15, 2014
- Anne Weaver: Cute!! I've got a Craft Gossip post scheduled for...
- Sarah: B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L bright colored bright fabric for...
- Sarah: TO DO ---- TA DA!!! How organized for your 4 kids,...
- Crystal: Love the bookends! So super cute!! Pinned :)...
- Crystal: Love the apple garland. It is super cute and perfe...