This week, I’m sharing some of the DIY organizational projects I completed for my new sewing room and home office. One of my main challenges in this tight space was finding a way to keep everything organized without having everything become overly cluttered, and I knew I needed to find an attractive, discreet way to […]
Tag Archives | Storage Ideas
Last week, I shared the details about my brand-new home office and sewing room, a small space that is big on hidden storage. One of my favorite ways to maximize the functionality of any room is to have many items that I use frequently hidden in plain sight, and one tutorial I return to again […]
There are times when I finish a project and I am absolutely giddy to share it with you here. This was one of those! The idea for these bins came about as I was brainstorming projects for the Upcycling challenge at So You Think You’re Crafty a couple of weeks ago. I have been in […]
- HP Pavilion x360 and HP ENVY 5530 Giveaway!! #HPFamilyTime June 23, 2014
- How to Take Great Portraits of Your Kids + $50 Cut It Out Frames Giveaway! July 2, 2014
- DIY Fabric Phone Charging Station June 4, 2014
- 20 Fun, Free Road Trip Printables #HPFamilyTime June 7, 2014
- Glow-in-the-Dark Patriotic Star Necklaces #TheBigBling June 30, 2014
- How to Make Barefoot Sandals (Kids’ Craft Idea) July 21, 2014
- DIY Ladder Photo Display #3MDIY July 17, 2014
- Burlap and Cork Monogram Craft #MichaelsMakers July 15, 2014
- An Invitation to Sew with Me + 5 Quick & Easy Skirt Tutorials #SkirtingtheIssue July 10, 2014
- Decoden Sea Shell Ornaments July 9, 2014
- Michelle: I am so sorry I missed this...will you all be doin...
- Crystal: What a great idea!! I love how easy it is to chang...
- Crystal: I wish I knew how to sew because I would come up t...
- Natasha J: my husband just said today he wanted to disply fam...
- Heather Haugen: I always have a ton of pictures of my kids I want ...