Today’s post is brought to you by Jo-Ann, who believe in creatively celebrating the season. With Thanksgiving just around the corner, plan ahead to keep kiddos entertained on the big day with this silly turkey craft. These little guys are oh so cute, and when coupled with my free printables, they can double as darling […]
Tag Archives | Thanksgiving
Thanksgiving will be upon us in a few short weeks, and with fall in full swing, cozy reminders of the season are all around us. I am so excited to be partnering today with an all-star group of creative individuals for an exciting contest that invites you to share your favorite beautiful fall craft photos […]
With November and Thanksgiving just around the corner, plan to wow your dinner guests with delicious, creative desserts. Today, I’m sharing my absolute favorite whipped cream recipe that is the perfect accompaniment to just about any fall dessert, plus some pretty Thanksgiving dessert toppers to help make a pretty presentation a snap!
In just four short days (I can’t believe it!), those of us in the US will all be sitting down to Thanksgiving dinner, and this week’s Sunday Spotlight is shining on eight terrific ideas to help you prepare for the big day! Give Thanks Pie Bunting @ Nest of Posies Thanksgiving Bunting @ Two Twenty […]
I’ve had so much fun perusing all of the ideas linked up so far in this week’s Saturday Seven party. If you haven’t already, I hope you’ll head over to add yours to the mix! Fall is in the air, and especially Thanksgiving. Below you’ll find seven fun Thanksgiving projects linked up this week that […]
Thanksgiving is just two short weeks from today. Can you believe it? If you are on the lookout for a fun craft to do with your children to prepare for the big day, today’s idea for washi tape turkeys might be right up your alley. This project requires items you might very well already have […]
After the festivities of Halloween wrapped up last week, I knew this weekend would be dedicated to packing away my Halloween mantel decor and switching things out for something suitable for Thanksgiving! This is one of the simplest mantelscapes I have completed in a long while, but I absolutely love it. Aside from the new […]
I try very hard each year to ensure Thanksgiving doesn’t become somewhat of a speed bump between Halloween and Christmas. It is such a marvelous, meaningful holiday, and I think it deserves plenty of attention in its own right! I always make cute outfits for my girls to wear for holidays throughout the year, and […]
Sweet Jen of Tatertots and Jello never ceases to inspire me with her creativity, and her offering for today’s Swell Noel post is no exception! Hooray for a fun Thanksgiving project! *** I’m Jen from the blog Tatertots & Jello. I just love Amy and I’m so excited to be here! I’d love to share […]
With Thanksgiving around the corner, sew up a fun t-shirt for a little boy in your life to wear on the big day. This Thanksgiving I (heart) turkey t-shirt idea is so simple to make with my free templates! Okay – enough ruffles already. Let’s make some Thanksgiving duds perfect for the little guys […]
- How to Take Great Portraits of Your Kids + $50 Cut It Out Frames Giveaway! July 2, 2014
- Fujifilm Instax Share Printer and $50 Sassy Steals Giveaway! July 24, 2014
- How to Sew a Kangaroo Pocket August 11, 2014
- Glow-in-the-Dark Patriotic Star Necklaces #TheBigBling June 30, 2014
- Medallion Necklace Kids’ Craft August 1, 2014
- Apple Softie Sewing Pattern and Tutorial August 26, 2014
- Homemade Raised Doughnuts August 22, 2014
- Magnetic Chore Chart for Kids August 20, 2014
- Easy No-Sew Fabric Apple Garland August 18, 2014
- DIY Apple Bookends #MichaelsMakers August 15, 2014
- Sarah: B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L bright colored bright fabric for...
- Sarah: TO DO ---- TA DA!!! How organized for your 4 kids,...
- Crystal: Love the bookends! So super cute!! Pinned :)...
- Crystal: Love the apple garland. It is super cute and perfe...
- Anne Weaver: Cute!! I've got a Craft Gossip post scheduled for...