Today I’m sharing a pretty snowflake pillow I made recently to use for my holiday decor this year. I love the Scandinavian feel of this pillow, and the best part is that it took me well under a half hour (from start to finish!) to make!
Tag Archives | Winter
After the festivities of the holidays have come and gone and the decorations have been packed away, outfit your mantel for the winter season. With rich gold tones juxtaposed against crisp white and preppy navy, these winter mantel decorations are some that will last the whole winter through! Each year, it is our tradition to […]
It’s the little things that make life so special, like sitting down to a cup of hot chocolate with my son after he gets off the school bus on wintry afternoons. I love the concept behind instant hot cocoa, but it falls flat with me for two reasons: 1) it just doesn’t taste as good […]
Next in our Swell Noel lineup is a fun, kid-friendly decor project from Linda at Craftaholics Anonymous! *** hi there! my name is linda and i’m a craft addict. i‘m the gal behind Craftaholics Anonymous, a site brimming with crafts, home decor, DIY, tutorials, and holiday decorating! my crafting philosophy is: Crafting doesn’t have to […]
Thank you so much for bearing with me as I’ve gotten my act together in putting together this tutorial! We are going on snow day 3 here in our neck of the woods, something we never dealt with in Little Rock. People keep assuring me that it’s never like this in the winter here, but […]
Three or four years ago, I stumbled upon a charming idea in Southern Living to create a cookie tree for Advent. Instead of a typical calendar, the concept is to make a cookie to be enjoyed each day from December 1st through Christmas. This has become one of my favorite Christmas decorating traditions, as it […]
Many of y’all probably saw this project posted over at Sew Dang Cute last week to kick off week 4 – Christmas Week – of the Crafting with the Starts competition. I hope you don’t mind me sharing it here, too. I am so tickled with how it turned out! Of all of my favorite […]
- HP Pavilion x360 and HP ENVY 5530 Giveaway!! #HPFamilyTime June 23, 2014
- How to Take Great Portraits of Your Kids + $50 Cut It Out Frames Giveaway! July 2, 2014
- DIY Fabric Phone Charging Station June 4, 2014
- 20 Fun, Free Road Trip Printables #HPFamilyTime June 7, 2014
- Glow-in-the-Dark Patriotic Star Necklaces #TheBigBling June 30, 2014
- How to Make Barefoot Sandals (Kids’ Craft Idea) July 21, 2014
- DIY Ladder Photo Display #3MDIY July 17, 2014
- Burlap and Cork Monogram Craft #MichaelsMakers July 15, 2014
- An Invitation to Sew with Me + 5 Quick & Easy Skirt Tutorials #SkirtingtheIssue July 10, 2014
- Decoden Sea Shell Ornaments July 9, 2014
- Michelle: I am so sorry I missed this...will you all be doin...
- Crystal: What a great idea!! I love how easy it is to chang...
- Crystal: I wish I knew how to sew because I would come up t...
- Natasha J: my husband just said today he wanted to disply fam...
- Heather Haugen: I always have a ton of pictures of my kids I want ...