- An 18-inch pillow form*
- Decorative fabric (for the top and bottom panels on the front of the pillow): 2 pieces cut to 5.5 x 18″
- Solid fabric for the front center panel (I used a remnant from an old drop cloth): 1 piece cut to 8 x 18″
- Solid fabric (for the back envelope closure): 2 pieces cut to 12 x 18″
- Marine vinyl in two colors
- Washable ink marker
- Wash-Away Wonder Tape
- Heavy-duty thread
- All-purpose thread
- Leather sewing machine needle
- Tissue paper
- Word processing software and printer
- Basic sewing supplies: shears, machine, etc.
*You might notice my pillow doesn’t look quite square in these photos, and that is because it actually isn’t! I have adjusted the measurements I used for my pillow to accommodate a standard 18-inch pillow.
Having grown up in a home brimming with sewing notions and paintbrushes, Amy has a deep love for all things creative. On any given day, you’ll find her knee-deep in her latest creative endeavor, with projects ranging from sewing and crafts to home decor and kid-friendly ideas. Amy believes that everyone, regardless of skill level or experience, possesses the ability to create something beautiful, and Positively Splendid was born of her passion for helping others harness their innate creative potential.