This post is coming a bit later in the day than usual, because I have been working as fast as my little fingers could possibly go to wrap up working on the brand-new Positively Splendid Facebook Fan Page. I am tickled to announce that the final touches are now complete, and I would love for y’all to take a little tour of the new space with me!
- Photos: See the latest photos of PS projects, as well as PS-inspired project photos shared by fans like you!
- Meet Amy: A great place to start when visiting the page, this tab tells you a bit about me and what PS is all about.
- Today at PS: With one click, you are taken straight to the PS blog home page, so you never miss a single post!
- FREE Gift!: How much do I love my Facebook fans? Enough to offer them an exclusive, never-before-seen project tutorial and free pattern you won’t find anywhere else!
- PS on Pinterest: Check out the projects and ideas I’m pinning right now.
- Let’s Connect!: The spot to ensure you never miss a single PS update, with links to Twitter, my RSS feed and other subscription options.
Having grown up in a home brimming with sewing notions and paintbrushes, Amy has a deep love for all things creative. On any given day, you’ll find her knee-deep in her latest creative endeavor, with projects ranging from sewing and crafts to home decor and kid-friendly ideas. Amy believes that everyone, regardless of skill level or experience, possesses the ability to create something beautiful, and Positively Splendid was born of her passion for helping others harness their innate creative potential.