Happy Saturday, friends!
Thanks for making me a part of your Saturday night!
A few party guidelines:
- Feel free to link to any project, recipe, tip or idea. Basically, if you created it, I would love to see it!
- Please do not link to giveaways, Etsy shops or anything you are selling.
- Be sure to link up to a specific post on your blog and not your home page.
- Please link up a new project each week to keep things exciting!
- If you are reading via email, head over to the blog so you can join in the fun!
Having grown up in a home brimming with sewing notions and paintbrushes, Amy has a deep love for all things creative. On any given day, you’ll find her knee-deep in her latest creative endeavor, with projects ranging from sewing and crafts to home decor and kid-friendly ideas. Amy believes that everyone, regardless of skill level or experience, possesses the ability to create something beautiful, and Positively Splendid was born of her passion for helping others harness their innate creative potential.
Amanda @ Serenity Now says
Thank you for hosting, Amy! 🙂 Have a wonderful Sunday with your family!
Thanks for hosting, Amy!
Thanks so much for hosting Amy! Have a GREAT week!
Thank you for hosting! Wonderful party already!
Kristen Turner says
Thanks for hosting!
Thanks for hosting us! Have a great rest of the weekend.
Thanks for hosting the party! It’s always fun to browse through the links for inspiration.
nest of posies says
thanks for the party, girly!
hope your weekend is terrific!
Mrs. T says
Thanks for hosting!!!
thanks so much for hosting!
Stone Cottage Adventures says
‘Love the paper dress wall art! Thank you for hosting! -Marci
Suburban Prairie Homemaker says
Thank you so much for hosting these parties every week!
I have nominated you for The Versatile Blogger Award – you can check out the details here: http://www.suburbanprairiehomemaker.com/2012/02/special-award.html
Ann @ Suburban Prairie Homemaker