I am so glad you’re here!
A few party guidelines:
- Feel free to link to any project, recipe, tip or idea. Basically, if you created it, I would love to see it!
- Please do not link to giveaways, Etsy shops or anything you are selling.
- Be sure to link up to a specific post on your blog and not your home page.
- Please link up a new project each week to keep things exciting!
- If you are reading via email, head over to the blog so you can join in the fun!
- By linking up your projects, you are giving me permission to share your ideas in future spotlight posts here at PS and/or on Facebook and Twitter.
Having grown up in a home brimming with sewing notions and paintbrushes, Amy has a deep love for all things creative. On any given day, you’ll find her knee-deep in her latest creative endeavor, with projects ranging from sewing and crafts to home decor and kid-friendly ideas. Amy believes that everyone, regardless of skill level or experience, possesses the ability to create something beautiful, and Positively Splendid was born of her passion for helping others harness their innate creative potential.
Thanks for hosting!
Carla's Inspirations says
Love the mini-funfetti sandwich cookies. those are so cool.
Amanda @ Serenity Now says
Thank you for hosting, Amy! I see some great links to check out. 🙂
Always a GREAT party! Thanks for hosting Amy!
Taryn @ Design, Dining + Diapers says
Thanks so much for hosting Amy!
Thanks for hosting. I always enjoy your party features and also browsing the links for inspiration.
Great party! Thanks for hosting!
Thank you so much for hosting this linkup. It’s always such a visual pleasure, seeing everyone’s beautiful creations.
Cindy @ Apron Strings and Apple Trees
Desiree @ The 36th AVENUE says
Amy, thank you so much for your party!
I’ll be back next week!