A few party guidelines:
- Feel free to link to any project, recipe, tip or idea. Basically, if you created it, I would love to see it!
- Please do not link to giveaways, Etsy shops or anything you are selling.
- Be sure to link up to a specific post on your blog and not your home page.
- Please link up a new project each week to keep things exciting!
- If you are reading via email, head over to the blog so you can join in the fun!
- By linking up your projects, you are giving me permission to share your ideas in future spotlight posts here at PS and/or on Facebook and Twitter.
Having grown up in a home brimming with sewing notions and paintbrushes, Amy has a deep love for all things creative. On any given day, you’ll find her knee-deep in her latest creative endeavor, with projects ranging from sewing and crafts to home decor and kid-friendly ideas. Amy believes that everyone, regardless of skill level or experience, possesses the ability to create something beautiful, and Positively Splendid was born of her passion for helping others harness their innate creative potential.
Thank you for the wonderful party! Have a great weekend!
Amy, I’m so glad to be here! I’m just delighted that I finally “found” you again–and now I’m excited to participate in your party. Thank you for hosting!
I loved seeing the photos from SNAP. I’ll agree that your mom sounds like the best! And you look like you’re having such a great time at the conference. I’ve never spent any time in Utah–what a beautiful place! I’m glad you got to go.
Have a great weekend!
Thanks so much for hosting….and have a wonderful Sunday:)
Bonnie @ Uncommon says
Thank you Amy for hosting a great party! Have a wonderful night! 😉
Taryn @ Design, Dining + Diapers says
Thanks so much for hosting Amy! Hope you are having a great weekend 🙂
Amy Thanks for Hosting. Have a wonderful weekend. Lesley
Came by to say hi! I didn’t link my little project because it was pretty simple, and I didn’t have a big step by step about it, but now I’ll know and try to have a nicer one for next Saturday 😉
Thank you Amy for hosting another party
Wishing you a wonderful week
Lyuba @ Will Cook For Smiles says
Thank you so much for another great party!
Amanda @ Serenity Now says
Thank you for hosting, Amy! I see lots of “Pinnable” links here today! 😉
Stone Cottage Adventures says
Great party! I love the lollipops for sore throats! Wonderful and simple idea! -Marci
Everything looks amazing!!