A few party guidelines:
- Feel free to link to any project, recipe, tip or idea. Basically, if you created it, I would love to see it!
- Please do not link to giveaways, Etsy shops or anything you are selling.
- Be sure to link up to a specific post on your blog and not your home page.
- Please link up a new project each week to keep things exciting!
- If you are reading via email, head over to the blog so you can join in the fun!
- By linking up your projects, you are giving me permission to share your ideas in future spotlight posts here at PS and/or on Facebook and Twitter.
Having grown up in a home brimming with sewing notions and paintbrushes, Amy has a deep love for all things creative. On any given day, you’ll find her knee-deep in her latest creative endeavor, with projects ranging from sewing and crafts to home decor and kid-friendly ideas. Amy believes that everyone, regardless of skill level or experience, possesses the ability to create something beautiful, and Positively Splendid was born of her passion for helping others harness their innate creative potential.
Thanks for hosting ….I’d like to invite you to link up at CountryMommaCooks party going on now-Mon…..and have a wonderful Sunday : )
Stacia Liechty says
Love this party scene! Its a mother-load of ideas! This is my first time liking up to your party, thanks so much for hosting! I’d love it if you checked out my brand new blog, feathersandsunshine.blogspot.com. Thanks again!
K Coake says
Amy, Thanks so much for hosting! Hope you have a great rest of your weekend.
Thanks for hosting. I enjoy your party each week.
Laura Ingalls Gunn says
There are always so many inspiring ideas. Thank you so much for hosting.
I linked up two things this week:
A DIY tool to help curtains clean and a tutorial of my 10 year old son installing new wall sconces. Yep, 10 years old! 🙂
thanks so much for the party Amy!
rae gun ramblings
The Plum Verbena says
Thanks for hosting!
Cherished Bliss says
Thanks so much for hosting Amy!! : ) Have a beautiful Sunday!