It’s Saturday! And that means it’s time again to party!!
I am so glad you’re here!
A few party guidelines:
- Feel free to link to any project, recipe, tip or idea. Basically, if you created it, I would love to see it!
- Please do not link to giveaways, Etsy shops or anything you are selling.
- Be sure to link up to a specific post on your blog and not your home page.
- Please link up a new project each week to keep things exciting!
- If you are reading via email, head over to the blog so you can join in the fun!
Having grown up in a home brimming with sewing notions and paintbrushes, Amy has a deep love for all things creative. On any given day, you’ll find her knee-deep in her latest creative endeavor, with projects ranging from sewing and crafts to home decor and kid-friendly ideas. Amy believes that everyone, regardless of skill level or experience, possesses the ability to create something beautiful, and Positively Splendid was born of her passion for helping others harness their innate creative potential.
Happy New Year Amy! I love the new design!!
Thanks for hosting!
Thanks for hosting Amy!
Jennifer Rawlines says
So many great ideas on your site!! I love it and have been silently lurking for a few months now but today I decided to link up:) I even tweeted it!! Would love it if you could take a second to stop by and Follow back! You can find me at:
Have a fantastic day!!
Thanks for hosting! Would love for you to follow back! LOVE your blog!
[email protected] Charm says
Thanks so much for hosting the party.
Ruby Jean says
Thank you for hosting… I just linked up “Going to the Circus” have a wonderful weekend..
Amanda @ Serenity Now says
Thank you for hosting, Amy!! I see so many “Pinnable” posts here. 🙂