- My Halloween Goody Bag tutorial, to make numbered goody bags from 1 to 10 (my countdown will start today and run through the day before Halloween)
- Black and white adhesive vinyl
- Small suction cup
- “Tricks” and “Treats” to fill your goody bags (see my suggestions above)
- Love this idea, but don’t have time to put together a set of handmade goody bags? Buy ready-made bags from your local craft store to use for the same purpose, and you’re all set!
- A little leery of adhering the vinyl to a mirror because of the hassle of removing it later? Adhere it instead onto the glass of an empty frame to achieve a similar look and have the same dry-erase functionality.
Having grown up in a home brimming with sewing notions and paintbrushes, Amy has a deep love for all things creative. On any given day, you’ll find her knee-deep in her latest creative endeavor, with projects ranging from sewing and crafts to home decor and kid-friendly ideas. Amy believes that everyone, regardless of skill level or experience, possesses the ability to create something beautiful, and Positively Splendid was born of her passion for helping others harness their innate creative potential.