Looking for a way to add a bit of pizzazz to your home now that your holiday decorations have been packed up and stored away? Stitch up a fringed table runner to spruce up your space in quick and easy fashion! This is a sewing project perfect for beginning and experience sewists alike. Let’s get […]
Archive | Winter RSS feed for this section
It’s hard to believe, but today marks the final installment in the Swell Noel 2013 series. Haven’t all of the ideas shared been wonderful? To finish things off on a sweet note, my friend Melissa from Melly Sews is here to share her recipe for spiced hot chocolate. What a yummy thing to sip as […]
Sometimes the simplest projects can be the most elegant. Case in point: this oh-so-simple twig and pine cone wreath. Featuring just a few basic supplies and requiring only a bit of time to make, this is a holiday wreath you can display even once the Christmas decorations have been packed away.
Today I’m sharing a pretty snowflake pillow I made recently to use for my holiday decor this year. I love the Scandinavian feel of this pillow, and the best part is that it took me well under a half hour (from start to finish!) to make!
Every Tuesday and Thursday throughout November and December, I’ve invited some of my favorite friends over to share their best ideas to make this holiday season truly spectacular for the third annual Swell Noel series. The ever-talented Stef from Girl. Inspired. is here today to share a gorgeous, rustic-chic centerpiece idea with us. I just […]
Each Tuesday and Thursday throughout November and December, I’ve invited some of my favorite friends over to share some of their favorite holiday-inspired ideas in the 2013 Swell Noël series. For a complete guide of all of the projects shared throughout the series, be sure to follow the Swell Noël 2013 Pinterest board, and check […]
The Swell Noel series continues today with two quick-and-easy topiary tutorials to kickstart your holiday decorating! Catch up on all of the projects from the series by visiting the photo guide of all of the ideas shared by the talented Swell Noel contributors, and follow along as things happen on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Pinterest and […]
- How to Take Great Portraits of Your Kids + $50 Cut It Out Frames Giveaway! July 2, 2014
- Fujifilm Instax Share Printer and $50 Sassy Steals Giveaway! July 24, 2014
- How to Sew a Kangaroo Pocket August 11, 2014
- Medallion Necklace Kids’ Craft August 1, 2014
- An Invitation to Sew with Me + 5 Quick & Easy Skirt Tutorials #SkirtingtheIssue July 10, 2014
- Apple Softie Sewing Pattern and Tutorial August 26, 2014
- Homemade Raised Doughnuts August 22, 2014
- Magnetic Chore Chart for Kids August 20, 2014
- Easy No-Sew Fabric Apple Garland August 18, 2014
- DIY Apple Bookends #MichaelsMakers August 15, 2014
- Anne Weaver: Cute!! I've got a Craft Gossip post scheduled for...
- Sarah: B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L bright colored bright fabric for...
- Sarah: TO DO ---- TA DA!!! How organized for your 4 kids,...
- Crystal: Love the bookends! So super cute!! Pinned :)...
- Crystal: Love the apple garland. It is super cute and perfe...