Looking for an entertaining, easy kids’ craft project to make this summer? Barefoot sandals are not only great fun to make, they are also a blast to wear! Made with beads and stretch cords, these “sandals” slip onto the foot to give the look of wearing shoes when you are actually barefoot. This project is suitable for kids of […]
Archive | Wearable Crafts RSS feed for this section
This post is sponsored by Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores. With Independence Day later this week, craft up some festive patriotic star necklaces with your kids to wear on the big day! These necklaces come together in no time at all, and they are made extra-special with a secret supply that will help them glow […]
Little embellishments can make a big difference in handmade projects, and today I’m sharing a super easy tutorial for lace flowers that are perfect for punching up everything from tote bags to sweaters, garlands and more. Using just a few easy-to-find supplies, you’ll never believe how simply these come together! Let me fill you in […]
Help friends and family stay pinch-free this St. Patrick’s Day by crafting fun badges to wear on the big day! Today, I’m providing free printable badges in a fun St. Patrick’s Day theme that you can print onto cardstock and use on their own or affix to a handmade felt shamrock for an extra dose […]
Sometimes it’s the small touches that can take an outfit from drab to fab. If you’re looking for an inexpensive way to add a touch of metallic glam to your wardrobe, this chain and ribbon bracelet is just the ticket! This is an easy craft project that can be made in 5 minutes (or less), […]
Tuesdays and Thursdays throughout November and December, some of my favorite blogging friends will be stopping by Positively Splendid to share some of their best holiday ideas in the third annual Swell Noël series. You can stay up-to-date on all of the fantastic ideas shared throughout the series by following the Swell Noël 2013 Pinterest board, and […]
Hello PS Readers! I am so excited to be back today to share this quick, fun and easy tutorial with you! I am not a huge jewelry wearer (you can more often find me in workout clothes and headbands ;); but when I do, I like my necklaces to be bold, simple and colorful. When […]
This post is brought to you by Plaid Crafts. Anyone who knows me knows I am a girl who loves to accessorize, so when a box of gorgeous goodies from the new Martha Stewart Jewelry line recently arrived on my doorstep, I was delighted to dig right in! In my experience with Martha Stewart products from […]
Looking for a fun accessory to punch up your spring wardrobe? Look no further than this gorgeous DIY necklace idea shared today by PS contributor Janel from NellieBellie! Supplies: Sculpey clay Acrylic paint in multiple colors gold chain gold jewelry rings (for attaching discs to chain)
Being a southern girl, there are few things I love more than to punch up an outfit with a feminine, flirty accessory. This lace-embellished tote bag features delicate lace and a bold monogram: the perfect combination of sweetness and sass! By using a pre-made tote bag, this is a fun DIY accessory project that you […]
- How to Take Great Portraits of Your Kids + $50 Cut It Out Frames Giveaway! July 2, 2014
- Fujifilm Instax Share Printer and $50 Sassy Steals Giveaway! July 24, 2014
- How to Sew a Kangaroo Pocket August 11, 2014
- Medallion Necklace Kids’ Craft August 1, 2014
- An Invitation to Sew with Me + 5 Quick & Easy Skirt Tutorials #SkirtingtheIssue July 10, 2014
- Apple Softie Sewing Pattern and Tutorial August 26, 2014
- Homemade Raised Doughnuts August 22, 2014
- Magnetic Chore Chart for Kids August 20, 2014
- Easy No-Sew Fabric Apple Garland August 18, 2014
- DIY Apple Bookends #MichaelsMakers August 15, 2014
- Anne Weaver: Cute!! I've got a Craft Gossip post scheduled for...
- Sarah: B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L bright colored bright fabric for...
- Sarah: TO DO ---- TA DA!!! How organized for your 4 kids,...
- Crystal: Love the bookends! So super cute!! Pinned :)...
- Crystal: Love the apple garland. It is super cute and perfe...