Stitch up a sweet apple softie to give as a gift to a teacher or simply to use as festive fall decor. Using my free sewing pattern and tutorial, these little guys are as easy as (apple) pie to make! Read on for all the details.
Archive | Sewn Gifts RSS feed for this section
Chances are, if you have a smart phone, you’ve found yourself at one point or another struggling to find a safe place to charge it. When staying in hotels or others’ homes (or in dorm rooms for college students), it can be a challenge to find an outlet next to a raised surface, so phones can […]
Warm months call for lounging by the pool or in the backyard with a cold drink in hand, and these fun DIY insulated beverage holders (also known as koozies in my neck of the woods) are the perfect way to ensure your drink stays nice and frosty! These can be made in literally minutes, and they […]
Give a personalized gift to a special man in your life by making him an embroidered case to hold his eyeglasses or sunglasses. With this step-by-step how-to, I guide you through the entire process, also providing a printable PDF to make following along as easy can can be. This is an easy sewing project and […]
Stitch up a sweet little Easter bunny softie to tuck into the Easter basket of a special child, or to use as a darling addition to your home’s spring decor. Today, I’m sharing the inspiration behind these little cuties, as well as the free pattern and step-by-step tutorial for how to create them. Would you […]
This post is brought to you by Jo-Ann. Add a whimsical touch to holiday gifts and treats by packaging them in darling Santa pants treat bags. With my free pattern, these can be whipped up in no time at all, and they are sure to inspire an abundance of holiday smiles!
Add an elegant touch to your home decor with this lovely faux fur-trimmed pillow. Accented with an optional bow in any color, this is a pillow that can be displayed throughout the winter months, even after Christmas has come and gone. Pillow covers like this one also make perfect handmade holiday gifts, too!
Add a handmade touch to your Christmas tree this year with pretty handmade Christmas ornaments. These felt star ornaments are framed beautifully with a grapevine wreath to add a chic, rustic touch. Adorned with a special recipient’s monogram, these would make terrific holiday gifts, too!
Every Tuesday and Thursday throughout November and December, I’ve invited some of my favorite friends over to share some of their best holiday ideas for the third annual Swell Noël series. For this installment in the series, Kim from the Celebration Shoppe is here to share some truly darling Christmas goodie bags that even the […]
I recently made a personalized pet throw pillow as a tribute to our beloved family beagle, Maggie. I plan to display this pillow as part of my holiday decor, but this idea would also make a perfect, personal holiday gift for any pet lover in your life! Let me fill you in on all of […]
- How to Take Great Portraits of Your Kids + $50 Cut It Out Frames Giveaway! July 2, 2014
- Fujifilm Instax Share Printer and $50 Sassy Steals Giveaway! July 24, 2014
- How to Sew a Kangaroo Pocket August 11, 2014
- Glow-in-the-Dark Patriotic Star Necklaces #TheBigBling June 30, 2014
- Medallion Necklace Kids’ Craft August 1, 2014
- Apple Softie Sewing Pattern and Tutorial August 26, 2014
- Homemade Raised Doughnuts August 22, 2014
- Magnetic Chore Chart for Kids August 20, 2014
- Easy No-Sew Fabric Apple Garland August 18, 2014
- DIY Apple Bookends #MichaelsMakers August 15, 2014
- Sarah: B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L bright colored bright fabric for...
- Sarah: TO DO ---- TA DA!!! How organized for your 4 kids,...
- Crystal: Love the bookends! So super cute!! Pinned :)...
- Crystal: Love the apple garland. It is super cute and perfe...
- Anne Weaver: Cute!! I've got a Craft Gossip post scheduled for...