Today’s post is brought to you by Rich Products. // Is there someone special to whom you would like to show your appreciation this Valentine’s Day? If so, I have a perfect idea for giving them a memorable, thoughtful gift that takes almost no time at all. In just 15 minutes (or less!) you can whip […]
Archive | Valentine’s Day RSS feed for this section
Planning ahead for a special dinner this weekend with your sweetheart? Nothing says romance like a decadent dessert for two! I’ve paired my favorite fudge brownie recipe with rich chocolate ganache and ruby-red raspberries. All together, these ingredients are a knock-out dessert idea that is sure to impress!
Get ready for Valentine’s Day by crafting some fun valentine treats for friends and family. This round-up of 25 free printable valentines is brimming with creative ideas that recipients are sure to love! Read on for the full collection.
One of my favorite ways to spruce up my home for the holidays is by decorating my mantel. I love to take items I already have on hand and add some new ones to the mix to create displays I love! My valentine mantel this year is a great example of shopping my home to […]
Looking for a way to add some fabulous color to your home this Valentine’s Day? Don’t miss my felt rose wreath, which is adorned with a garden of beautiful handmade felt roses! For this project, you will need… 12-15 roses made with my Felt Rose Tutorial Grapevine wreath Spray paint Raffia Denim Pinking Shears Coordinating […]
Go a bit rustic with your Valentine’s Day decorations this year by creating a whitewashed twig wreath. This is an easy valentine craft project that can be made using natural elements from your own backyard. Let me show you how it’s done!
There is something fun about being able to play with your food, isn’t there? Today I’m sharing a darling classroom valentine idea that allows children to do just that. These free printable Scrabble valentines come together with Scrabble Cheez-its, and they include a sweet card to make packaging them up a breeze. And the best […]
As a mom of a boy, it can be challenging to come up with Valentine’s Day classroom ideas that aren’t overly sentimental or mushy. Today’s printable valentine idea is one that is terrific for boys or girls. These bullseye valentines, which feature a pencil outfitted as a cute arrow, are sure to hit the mark with any […]
Love is in the air, friends! Welcome to an incredible Valentine’s Day giveaway that you won’t want to miss! Are you ready for this?! TWENTY-EIGHT wonderful bloggers have put together amazing Valentine’s Day baskets filled with everything you will need for fun, romantic night! That’s right, ladies… no more stressing over what to do or […]
A sweet reminder of some of the ones you love most, my Valentine’s Day embroidery hoop art is an easy craft project perfect for anyone wanting a meaningful way to accent their valentine decor. This project is perfect for displaying children’s names, but it would also be great to give as a handmade wedding gift […]
- Fujifilm Instax Share Printer and $50 Sassy Steals Giveaway! July 24, 2014
- How to Sew a Kangaroo Pocket August 11, 2014
- Easy No-Sew Fabric Apple Garland August 18, 2014
- Medallion Necklace Kids’ Craft August 1, 2014
- Leaf Embroidery Hoop Art (Easy Fall Decor Idea) September 2, 2014
- Apple Cream Cheese Cake with Praline Frosting September 17, 2014
- Fall Mantel Decorations #MichaelsMakers September 15, 2014
- DIY Fall Tablescape #TulipForYourHome September 10, 2014
- Individual Fruit Pizzas #GiveBakery September 8, 2014
- Elegant Fall Wreath September 4, 2014
- Crystal: Beautiful mantle!! Loving the metal letters and le...
- Crystal: I love how you used the stencils!! The napkins and...
- Crystal: Beautiful wreath! I love the addition of the peaco...
- Amy: I Love this! I cannot wait to see your posts! Th...
- Anne Weaver: Cute!! I've got a Craft Gossip post scheduled for...