Today’s post is brought to you by HP. For me, summer always seems to pass by all too quickly. Fun days at the beach and pool and vacations to our favorite spots will all too soon give way to back-to-school time, homework, and ball practices. This year, though, I’m determined to soak up as much of the […]
Tag Archives | Photography
Today’s post is sponsored by Cut It Out Frames. There has been a little spot above our stairs that I have always wanted to use to display the most recent portraits of my kiddos, and once the hustle and bustle of the school year was done, I determined myself to create a new gallery wall […]
With four young children, November around here is prime holiday photo-taking time. Over the years, I have found the secret to capturing the best holiday photos of kids can be boiled down to a few simple tips. Regardless of whether you are an experienced photographer or if you are a photography novice just wanting to […]
Many of y’all might remember the bittersweet post I wrote at the end of last summer about my first-born’s starting kindergarten, and today already marks his final day of school. I can recall all of the times I used to roll my eyes as a teenager (albeit discreetly) when an adult would lament how quickly […]
Giveaway Closed Congratulations to #91 – Shooting Stars Mag! An email has been sent. *** As a blogger and new DSLR photographer, I have quickly learned the #1 rule for good photos can be summed up in two words: Natural Light. I strive whenever possible to shoot photos of my finished projects only when there is […]
- How to Take Great Portraits of Your Kids + $50 Cut It Out Frames Giveaway! July 2, 2014
- Fujifilm Instax Share Printer and $50 Sassy Steals Giveaway! July 24, 2014
- How to Sew a Kangaroo Pocket August 11, 2014
- Medallion Necklace Kids’ Craft August 1, 2014
- An Invitation to Sew with Me + 5 Quick & Easy Skirt Tutorials #SkirtingtheIssue July 10, 2014
- Apple Softie Sewing Pattern and Tutorial August 26, 2014
- Homemade Raised Doughnuts August 22, 2014
- Magnetic Chore Chart for Kids August 20, 2014
- Easy No-Sew Fabric Apple Garland August 18, 2014
- DIY Apple Bookends #MichaelsMakers August 15, 2014
- Anne Weaver: Cute!! I've got a Craft Gossip post scheduled for...
- Sarah: B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L bright colored bright fabric for...
- Sarah: TO DO ---- TA DA!!! How organized for your 4 kids,...
- Crystal: Love the bookends! So super cute!! Pinned :)...
- Crystal: Love the apple garland. It is super cute and perfe...