Kiki from Kiki creates is here today for this installment of a Swell Noel, not only with a terrific gift idea, but also with not one, but TWO (!) $50 gift certificates up for grabs to her shop!! Be sure to get yourself entered to win: her wares are beyond fabulous!
Hi Everyone! I am so excited to be here at Positively Splendid today for this fun event. Thank you so much, Amy, for having me.
So you have to know…I LOVE CHRISTMAS. I love all the magic, the smells, the sights..I love that everyone seems to have a smile on their face, that serving someone is a normal occurrence and that I get to think of meaningful gifts for my loved ones. I LOVE IT ALL!
This year may be a little crazy though. With baby #4 making his appearance somewhere in the first part of December, I know the month will go faster than I can imagine, so having EASY, QUICK, and THOUGHTFUL gifts will be to my advantage this year.
Today, my idea is for neighbor gifts…or gifts for those around you, who you want to wish a Merry Christmas to, but you have a lot of them, so you need to make big quantities and fast!
- 6 1/2 cups powdered milk
- 1 (5 ounce) package non-instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup powdered chocolate drink mix
- 1/2 cup powdered non-dairy creamer
- 1/2 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- In a large bowl, combine powdered milk, chocolate pudding mix, chocolate drink mix powder, creamer, confectioners’ sugar, and cocoa. Divide the mixture between two 1 quart jars. Seal, and decorate as desired. These can be stored in a dry area for up to 3 months.
I cannot wait to see what you all do with them!
Having grown up in a home brimming with sewing notions and paintbrushes, Amy has a deep love for all things creative. On any given day, you’ll find her knee-deep in her latest creative endeavor, with projects ranging from sewing and crafts to home decor and kid-friendly ideas. Amy believes that everyone, regardless of skill level or experience, possesses the ability to create something beautiful, and Positively Splendid was born of her passion for helping others harness their innate creative potential.