Looking for an entertaining, easy kids’ craft project to make this summer? Barefoot sandals are not only great fun to make, they are also a blast to wear! Made with beads and stretch cords, these “sandals” slip onto the foot to give the look of wearing shoes when you are actually barefoot. This project is suitable for kids of all ages, and most kiddos probably won’t have any idea that as they are crafting up fun new barefoot sandals to don at the beach or pool, they are also honing very important fine motor skills! Read on for all the details.
Today’s post is brought to you by 3M. Looking for a fun, unique way to showcase your favorite photos? This DIY ladder photo display is just the ticket! Outfitted with six ladder “rungs,” each containing two bulldog clips, this DIY photo display makes displaying and swapping out photos as easy as can be. Think of the possibilities: […]
Today’s post is brought to you by Michaels. Looking for a fun way to display your monogram, or on the lookout for a quick and easy handmade gift for teachers, friends, newlyweds and more? This burlap and cork monogram craft project takes just minutes to make, and it combines rustic and natural elements in a super […]
There is something so gratifying about taking a minimal amount of fabric and stitching up quickly and easily something fun to wear. When it comes to such projects, some of my all-time favorite things to sew are skirts. Ready or not, now is the perfect time to stitch up one (or a few!) skirts for […]
This post is sponsored by Plaid in conjunction with the Blueprint Social. If your summer travels take you to the beach, commemorate your trip by creating pretty sea shell ornaments. Made with Mod Podge Collage Clay from Plaid, this is an easy craft project that doubles as a lovely memento. Let me fill you in on […]
Without a doubt, one of my favorite trims to work with when sewing is bias tape. I love that it can add such a professional flair to a project with a minimal investment of time and effort! Today, I am going to share some of my favorite bias tape tips and tricks, including my fool-proof […]
For me, there are few things more gratifying than sitting down to stitch up a new outfit for my children, and when it comes to my girls, one of my favorite things to sew are pillowcase dresses and tops. These dresses and tops can be made easily from start to finish in the span of an afternoon, and […]
Today’s post is brought to you by HP. For me, summer always seems to pass by all too quickly. Fun days at the beach and pool and vacations to our favorite spots will all too soon give way to back-to-school time, homework, and ball practices. This year, though, I’m determined to soak up as much of the […]
Today’s post is sponsored by Cut It Out Frames. There has been a little spot above our stairs that I have always wanted to use to display the most recent portraits of my kiddos, and once the hustle and bustle of the school year was done, I determined myself to create a new gallery wall […]
- HP Pavilion x360 and HP ENVY 5530 Giveaway!! #HPFamilyTime June 23, 2014
- How to Take Great Portraits of Your Kids + $50 Cut It Out Frames Giveaway! July 2, 2014
- DIY Fabric Phone Charging Station June 4, 2014
- 20 Fun, Free Road Trip Printables #HPFamilyTime June 7, 2014
- Glow-in-the-Dark Patriotic Star Necklaces #TheBigBling June 30, 2014
- How to Make Barefoot Sandals (Kids’ Craft Idea) July 21, 2014
- DIY Ladder Photo Display #3MDIY July 17, 2014
- Burlap and Cork Monogram Craft #MichaelsMakers July 15, 2014
- An Invitation to Sew with Me + 5 Quick & Easy Skirt Tutorials #SkirtingtheIssue July 10, 2014
- Decoden Sea Shell Ornaments July 9, 2014
- Michelle: I am so sorry I missed this...will you all be doin...
- Crystal: What a great idea!! I love how easy it is to chang...
- Crystal: I wish I knew how to sew because I would come up t...
- Natasha J: my husband just said today he wanted to disply fam...
- Heather Haugen: I always have a ton of pictures of my kids I want ...