Today’s post is brought to you by 3M. Looking for a fun, unique way to showcase your favorite photos? This DIY ladder photo display is just the ticket! Outfitted with six ladder “rungs,” each containing two bulldog clips, this DIY photo display makes displaying and swapping out photos as easy as can be. Think of the possibilities: […]
Archive | DIY RSS feed for this section
Sometimes it’s the simplest tips that can make life easier, and today I’ve rounded up some of my favorite useful household tips to pass along to you. With kitchen ideas, organizational tips, cleaning tips and more, this is a list that is sure to give you some “Eureka!” moments. Read on for the full round-up.
Every Tuesday and Thursday throughout November and December, I’ve invited some of my favorite friends over to share their best ideas to make this holiday season truly spectacular for the third annual Swell Noel series. The ever-talented Stef from Girl. Inspired. is here today to share a gorgeous, rustic-chic centerpiece idea with us. I just […]
Now that we are settled nicely into our new home, I have have finally started to get to the important business of setting up my creative space. Before adding any of the the pretty details, I decided to put first things first in my new sewing and crafting haven: organization! By far, my favorite organizational […]
I am always inspired during the back-to-school season to get organized and put systems in place to help our family stay that way, and there is honestly no better way to do just that than by creating a family chore chart. Over at The Apron Blog by The Home Depot, I shared the chore chart […]
If you’ve been around for the last few months, you probably know about our family’s recent move from Nashville to Austin. Since May, our lives have been about preparing our previous house to sell, living in a temporary apartment for two months, and then finding and buying a great new house. Suffice it to say, […]
There is no better way to maximize a home’s storage potential than by utilizing vertical spaces to their fullest, and one of the best possible ways to do so is by using pegboard to store everything from tools to craft supplies. Pegboard is inexpensive, and hanging it is a weekend DIY project suitable even for […]
Nothing can enhance a home’s curb appeal more quickly than a colorful container garden, and I especially love to add character to our front porch with hanging baskets. Pre-planted hanging baskets can be very affordable, but the problem with many of them is that they lack pizzazz. Today I’m sharing a super quick, super easy […]
Summer months are upon us, which means it’s time to don warm-weather duds and head outside. Without a doubt, my favorite way to kick off the summer season is by filling outdoor spaces with plenty of seasonal color, and container gardening is the perfect way to do so. Purchasing flowers and planting them with my […]
Turn a pre-made wood planter into something special with chic mosaic tile to grow anything from herbs to seasonal flowers. PS contributor Megan from The Homes I Have Made is here today to show us exactly how this DIY outdoor planter is done! These would make marvelous gifts for teachers, moms, friends and more! Hello […]
- HP Pavilion x360 and HP ENVY 5530 Giveaway!! #HPFamilyTime June 23, 2014
- How to Take Great Portraits of Your Kids + $50 Cut It Out Frames Giveaway! July 2, 2014
- DIY Fabric Phone Charging Station June 4, 2014
- 20 Fun, Free Road Trip Printables #HPFamilyTime June 7, 2014
- Glow-in-the-Dark Patriotic Star Necklaces #TheBigBling June 30, 2014
- How to Make Barefoot Sandals (Kids’ Craft Idea) July 21, 2014
- DIY Ladder Photo Display #3MDIY July 17, 2014
- Burlap and Cork Monogram Craft #MichaelsMakers July 15, 2014
- An Invitation to Sew with Me + 5 Quick & Easy Skirt Tutorials #SkirtingtheIssue July 10, 2014
- Decoden Sea Shell Ornaments July 9, 2014
- Michelle: I am so sorry I missed this...will you all be doin...
- Crystal: What a great idea!! I love how easy it is to chang...
- Crystal: I wish I knew how to sew because I would come up t...
- Natasha J: my husband just said today he wanted to disply fam...
- Heather Haugen: I always have a ton of pictures of my kids I want ...