With the weekend ahead, skip a trip to the doughnut shop and make your own from scratch instead! Homemade raised doughnuts are incredibly delicious and easier than you might think. Read on for my favorite recipe!
Archive | Positively Recipes RSS feed for this section
Pancakes are a weekend staple in our home, but sometimes I like to take a little departure from our tried-and-true buttermilk pancake recipe to try something fresh and different. Today, I’m sharing a pancake recipe that my oldest son and I came up with together that has quickly become one of our family’s favorite pancake recipes: […]
With back-to-school time upon us, now is the time to start thinking about healthy, delicious snacks to pack in lunches or to serve kiddos for breakfast or as an after-school snack. For our family, no snack is a greater crowd-pleaser than chewy granola bars. My son Jack and I recently did a bit of experimenting […]
This time of year, our family grills out the majority of evenings, and I am always looking for ways to incorporate leftover grilled fare into our nightly dinner routine. Today I am sharing one of our family’s favorite ways to use up delicious leftover grilled chicken and corn: loaded blue corn nachos. From start to […]
Add a whimsical touch to your next summer gathering by serving adorable flip flop mini sandwiches. These are as easy as can be to make and a great idea for making with and serving to kids. Read on for all the details!
Add a bright pop of citrus flavor to your daily breakfast or snack routine by preparing a loaf of this lovely, easy-as-pie citrus tea bread. Topped with a bright citrus glaze and a gorgeous mixture of lemon and lime zest and sugar, this bread features a crumb that mimics the taste and texture of pound […]
As a native New Mexican, there is no ingredient that truly transports me back to my childhood quite like green chile. Growing up, green chile chicken enchiladas were a staple in our family menu, and I now love to prepare them for my own family. In traditional New Mexico style, these enchiladas are stacked instead […]
Summer months call for entertaining, and having a few terrific recipes to serve at cookouts is a must. With many friends now following a gluten-free diet, I decided to develop a yummy new recipe just for them to serve at upcoming gatherings. This Asian quinoa pasta salad uses quinoa pasta instead of traditional semolina, resulting […]
Looking for a fast, fresh meal to prepare for your family? These easy chicken and black bean tostadas can be made in minutes, and they are packed with healthy, delicious ingredients. This is the perfect dinner recipe to serve on busy weeknights! Read on for all the details.
It’s no secret that one of my favorite meals to enjoy with my family is brunch, and today I’ve rounded up some delicious recipes (both savory and sweet!) perfect for serving on a lazy weekend morning. Regardless of whether the occasion is a holiday like Mother’s Day or simply a celebration of a lovely weekend, […]
- How to Take Great Portraits of Your Kids + $50 Cut It Out Frames Giveaway! July 2, 2014
- Fujifilm Instax Share Printer and $50 Sassy Steals Giveaway! July 24, 2014
- How to Sew a Kangaroo Pocket August 11, 2014
- Glow-in-the-Dark Patriotic Star Necklaces #TheBigBling June 30, 2014
- Medallion Necklace Kids’ Craft August 1, 2014
- Apple Softie Sewing Pattern and Tutorial August 26, 2014
- Homemade Raised Doughnuts August 22, 2014
- Magnetic Chore Chart for Kids August 20, 2014
- Easy No-Sew Fabric Apple Garland August 18, 2014
- DIY Apple Bookends #MichaelsMakers August 15, 2014
- Sarah: B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L bright colored bright fabric for...
- Sarah: TO DO ---- TA DA!!! How organized for your 4 kids,...
- Crystal: Love the bookends! So super cute!! Pinned :)...
- Crystal: Love the apple garland. It is super cute and perfe...
- Anne Weaver: Cute!! I've got a Craft Gossip post scheduled for...