This post is sponsored by Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores. With Independence Day later this week, craft up some festive patriotic star necklaces with your kids to wear on the big day! These necklaces come together in no time at all, and they are made extra-special with a secret supply that will help them glow […]
This post contains affiliate links. I absolutely love sewing, and the only thing that can sweeten my experience any time I sit down to work on a project are ingenious tools that help make any sewing task a little easier. The tools I am sharing today go beyond the tried-and-true mainstays of any sewing arsenal […]
This time of year, our family grills out the majority of evenings, and I am always looking for ways to incorporate leftover grilled fare into our nightly dinner routine. Today I am sharing one of our family’s favorite ways to use up delicious leftover grilled chicken and corn: loaded blue corn nachos. From start to […]
Today’s giveaway is sponsored by HP. All summer long, I have been using my HP Pavilion x360 laptop and HP ENVY 5530 printer to stay connected with family and work during all of our family fun, while also keeping my kiddos entertained. Especially during road trips, this PC and printer combo has helped me make our family […]
Today’s post is brought to you by Michaels. On the lookout for a fun craft project to do with your kids this summer? These clever tote bags are made from upcycled t-shirts, and they are perfect for toting to the library, pool and more. Let me fill you in on all the details, including some […]
Add a patriotic pop of color to your home by stitching up a fun color block pillow in red, white and blue! Even for beginners, this is a simple, straightforward sewing project that can easily be accomplished in a short amount of time and with minimal fabric. I have provided a printable PDF tutorial to […]
For our family, summertime means trips to the pool, outdoor gatherings, and lots of fun in between. Today, I’ve rounded up 15 of my all-time favorite brilliant summer tips and tricks to solve some of the post pesky problems of the season: bug bites, sticky sand at the beach, hot car seats and more. This is […]
Today’s post is brought to you by HP. With summer upon us and road trip season in full swing, I shared a few weeks ago 6 of my best tips for making family summer road trips go smoothly. One of those tips was to create activity kits for kiddos to keep them entertained during the long […]
- HP Pavilion x360 and HP ENVY 5530 Giveaway!! #HPFamilyTime June 23, 2014
- How to Take Great Portraits of Your Kids + $50 Cut It Out Frames Giveaway! July 2, 2014
- DIY Fabric Phone Charging Station June 4, 2014
- 20 Fun, Free Road Trip Printables #HPFamilyTime June 7, 2014
- Glow-in-the-Dark Patriotic Star Necklaces #TheBigBling June 30, 2014
- How to Make Barefoot Sandals (Kids’ Craft Idea) July 21, 2014
- DIY Ladder Photo Display #3MDIY July 17, 2014
- Burlap and Cork Monogram Craft #MichaelsMakers July 15, 2014
- An Invitation to Sew with Me + 5 Quick & Easy Skirt Tutorials #SkirtingtheIssue July 10, 2014
- Decoden Sea Shell Ornaments July 9, 2014
- Michelle: I am so sorry I missed this...will you all be doin...
- Crystal: What a great idea!! I love how easy it is to chang...
- Crystal: I wish I knew how to sew because I would come up t...
- Natasha J: my husband just said today he wanted to disply fam...
- Heather Haugen: I always have a ton of pictures of my kids I want ...