There are some projects with a true wow factor that stop me in my tracks during my jaunts through the blogging community. As we ring in 2012, I thought it would be fun to share seven of the finds I made in 2011 (in no particular order) that I found the most innovative and inspiring! […]
This project could actually be called something like how to make a baby mobile using as many ideas as possible from Pinterest. Gracious, do I ever love that site. I honestly could never have begun to plan or execute George’s nursery without it!In changing many, many diapers over the course of the last six years, one […]
Do you ever get a project in your head that just won’t let you rest until you get it done? When I first stumbled upon this sweet nursery decor at Spearmint Baby (which I referenced in my Chalkboard Birth Announcement post earlier this week), that is exactly how I felt. I knew I wanted a board […]
I have loved seeing all of the “Best of” posts throughout the blogging world this week. It is always fun to look back at where I started a year, and how much I’ve accomplished creatively in just one trip around the sun! This lineup represents the eleven most popular posts at Positively Splendid during 2011 […]
Throughout blogland, creative projects abound for using chalkboards in fun ways. Here at Positively Splendid, y’all might remember the ugly painting I turned into a chalkboard in my kitchen, and the fun Father’s Day photo collage with chalkboard messages I made for all of our dads. When I was planning George’s nursery, I knew I […]
The day after Christmas is always a little bit of a bummer, with all of the presents unwrapped and the festivities past. So what’s a girl to do? Start planning for New Year’s Eve! I’ve rounded up a few of my favorite quick-and-easy ideas for New Year’s festivities. Many, if not all, of these are […]
Good morning! And happy Christmas Eve! I have a lineup of amazing projects to share from last week’s Saturday 7 party, but before I go on, let me announce that there will be no Saturday 7 party tonight so that everyone can spend lots of marvelous time with family and friends! Things will be back in effect […]
Nothing is quite as sweet as an art project made by little hands, and I have a soft spot for any craft that includes hand- and footprints. I can envision myself many years down the road stumbling upon these creations and treasuring the fact that items such as these forever connect me to these four […]
Humble Kraft paper really is becoming one of my absolute favorite secret weapons when it comes to stylish gift wrapping. I love that it sets a neutral stage to showcase any number of baubles and embellishments! In addition to the Paper Medallion Ornaments I shared a few weeks back and the Custom Printed Twill Ribbon […]
- How to Take Great Portraits of Your Kids + $50 Cut It Out Frames Giveaway! July 2, 2014
- Fujifilm Instax Share Printer and $50 Sassy Steals Giveaway! July 24, 2014
- How to Sew a Kangaroo Pocket August 11, 2014
- Glow-in-the-Dark Patriotic Star Necklaces #TheBigBling June 30, 2014
- Medallion Necklace Kids’ Craft August 1, 2014
- Apple Softie Sewing Pattern and Tutorial August 26, 2014
- Homemade Raised Doughnuts August 22, 2014
- Magnetic Chore Chart for Kids August 20, 2014
- Easy No-Sew Fabric Apple Garland August 18, 2014
- DIY Apple Bookends #MichaelsMakers August 15, 2014
- Sarah: B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L bright colored bright fabric for...
- Sarah: TO DO ---- TA DA!!! How organized for your 4 kids,...
- Crystal: Love the bookends! So super cute!! Pinned :)...
- Crystal: Love the apple garland. It is super cute and perfe...
- Anne Weaver: Cute!! I've got a Craft Gossip post scheduled for...