It seems my Christmas list grows longer each year, and I’m sure I’m not alone when I say that sometimes a gift card is just what the doctor ordered for simplifying my holiday shopping and helping me preserve a teensy bit of my sanity. I hate how impersonal gift cards can be, though, so my […]
If your wallet is feeling a little thin after all of the Christmas shopping you’ve been doing, you are going to be very, very excited about the giveaway opportunity I am sharing today!How would you like to win $2,500 just in time for the holidays? I thought so! ForRent.com and Homes.com are running a contest […]
It’s Saturday!! Welcome to the party! New to Positively Splendid? Each Saturday marks my Saturday Seven, a time when I open up the PS stage for YOU to share your projects!Please link back to Positively Splendid, either using a text link (Positively Splendid) or by using the button below: Feel free to link to any project, […]
I am going to go on record and say that my readers rock! Not only did we exceed one hundred links in last week’s party for the first time (116 – yay!), but the projects y’all shared were downright exceptional! I had such a hard time narrowing them down to just seven to share this […]
Giveaway ClosedCongratulations to #72 – Ann-Kay Design!***If y’all stopped in earlier this week, you probably saw the Dyed Corn Husk Christmas Trees I made using an amazing box of goodies I received recently from Rit Dye. I had so much fun coming up with a cool project to use the dyes, and the wheels are already […]
It’s the little things that make life so special, like sitting down to a cup of hot chocolate with my son after he gets off the school bus on wintry afternoons. I love the concept behind instant hot cocoa, but it falls flat with me for two reasons: 1) it just doesn’t taste as good […]
I was the lucky recipient a few weeks back of a downright impressive shipment of Rit Dye, and I knew the moment I cracked open the box that I wanted to use the dye for something Christmassy. The array of vibrant colors contained in that one humble package made my heart sing! Since I had […]
I recently had a reader write to ask about which tools I would recommend for new crafters wanting to get their feet wet. With Christmas fast approaching, I thought a post like this one would be perfect for helping you round out your lists for Santa! An email from PS Reader Jennifer: I was wondering if you […]
Take a whimsical detour from traditional holiday decor this year and try a new, whimsical approach! My whimsical Christmas mantel is brimming with fun DIY details to inspire you. I am so, so excited about how our Christmas mantel turned out! Most of my Christmas decor is the traditional red, green and gold, […]
- How to Take Great Portraits of Your Kids + $50 Cut It Out Frames Giveaway! July 2, 2014
- Fujifilm Instax Share Printer and $50 Sassy Steals Giveaway! July 24, 2014
- How to Sew a Kangaroo Pocket August 11, 2014
- Glow-in-the-Dark Patriotic Star Necklaces #TheBigBling June 30, 2014
- Medallion Necklace Kids’ Craft August 1, 2014
- Apple Softie Sewing Pattern and Tutorial August 26, 2014
- Homemade Raised Doughnuts August 22, 2014
- Magnetic Chore Chart for Kids August 20, 2014
- Easy No-Sew Fabric Apple Garland August 18, 2014
- DIY Apple Bookends #MichaelsMakers August 15, 2014
- Anne Weaver: Cute!! I've got a Craft Gossip post scheduled for...
- Sarah: B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L bright colored bright fabric for...
- Sarah: TO DO ---- TA DA!!! How organized for your 4 kids,...
- Crystal: Love the bookends! So super cute!! Pinned :)...
- Crystal: Love the apple garland. It is super cute and perfe...