Today’s post is brought to you by HP. For me, summer always seems to pass by all too quickly. Fun days at the beach and pool and vacations to our favorite spots will all too soon give way to back-to-school time, homework, and ball practices. This year, though, I’m determined to soak up as much of the […]
Tag Archives | Summer
This post is sponsored by Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores. With Independence Day later this week, craft up some festive patriotic star necklaces with your kids to wear on the big day! These necklaces come together in no time at all, and they are made extra-special with a secret supply that will help them glow […]
For our family, summertime means trips to the pool, outdoor gatherings, and lots of fun in between. Today, I’ve rounded up 15 of my all-time favorite brilliant summer tips and tricks to solve some of the post pesky problems of the season: bug bites, sticky sand at the beach, hot car seats and more. This is […]
Add a whimsical touch to your next summer gathering by serving adorable flip flop mini sandwiches. These are as easy as can be to make and a great idea for making with and serving to kids. Read on for all the details!
Today’s post is brought to you by HP. With summer upon us and road trip season in full swing, I shared a few weeks ago 6 of my best tips for making family summer road trips go smoothly. One of those tips was to create activity kits for kiddos to keep them entertained during the long […]
Today’s post is brought to you by HP. With summer upon us, road trip season is about to hit full swing. And let’s face it: traveling in the car with kids–no matter how long or short the drive–can be a challenging prospect! The good news is, with just a bit of planning ahead, there are some […]
Add a festive touch of red, white and blue to your home this summer by crafting this patriotic stars and stripes wreath. A whimsical take on the American flag, this wreath features red ribbon stripes and a spray of white stars on a navy grosgrain bow. This wreath makes such a statement, you’ll never believe how […]
With summer quickly coming to a close and school just around the corner in most parts, now is the time to soak up as much time as you can with your children to make meaningful summer memories. Catching lightning bugs is a rite of passage for children in our neck of the woods this time […]
Summer heat is upon us, and after a number of weeks of summer vacation, the pool might have started to lose a bit of its luster. Sound familiar? If you are on the hunt for fun kids activities to while away an afternoon, check out these five fun, creative and oh-so-kid-friendly ideas. They are sure […]
Now that the second month of summer vacation is upon us, it is likely that many of you are finding yourselves in the same boat I am, listening to the whines of little creatures who start to utter the dreaded B-word (“I’m bored!”) more frequently as the weeks go by. Craft projects are the best […]
- How to Take Great Portraits of Your Kids + $50 Cut It Out Frames Giveaway! July 2, 2014
- Fujifilm Instax Share Printer and $50 Sassy Steals Giveaway! July 24, 2014
- How to Sew a Kangaroo Pocket August 11, 2014
- Glow-in-the-Dark Patriotic Star Necklaces #TheBigBling June 30, 2014
- Medallion Necklace Kids’ Craft August 1, 2014
- Apple Softie Sewing Pattern and Tutorial August 26, 2014
- Homemade Raised Doughnuts August 22, 2014
- Magnetic Chore Chart for Kids August 20, 2014
- Easy No-Sew Fabric Apple Garland August 18, 2014
- DIY Apple Bookends #MichaelsMakers August 15, 2014
- Sarah: B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L bright colored bright fabric for...
- Sarah: TO DO ---- TA DA!!! How organized for your 4 kids,...
- Crystal: Love the bookends! So super cute!! Pinned :)...
- Crystal: Love the apple garland. It is super cute and perfe...
- Anne Weaver: Cute!! I've got a Craft Gossip post scheduled for...