Add a bright pop of citrus flavor to your daily breakfast or snack routine by preparing a loaf of this lovely, easy-as-pie citrus tea bread. Topped with a bright citrus glaze and a gorgeous mixture of lemon and lime zest and sugar, this bread features a crumb that mimics the taste and texture of pound […]
Tag Archives | desserts
With the advent of spring, entertaining season is about to hit full stride. This year, arm yourself with a new dessert recipe that is sure to be a hit at any cookout or pot luck: decadent brownie trifle! This dessert recipe features layers of brownies, rich chocolate pudding and sweet whipped cream, all sprinkled with […]
Rich, sweet and fragrant, tres leches cake combines the best of a tender, airy cake and a sweet vanilla custard. In other words, it is to-die-for good! This cake gets its name from the three milks (in Spanish, “Tres Leches”) used in the custard that is poured over an airy sponge cake base. Served with fresh […]
Planning ahead for a special dinner this weekend with your sweetheart? Nothing says romance like a decadent dessert for two! I’ve paired my favorite fudge brownie recipe with rich chocolate ganache and ruby-red raspberries. All together, these ingredients are a knock-out dessert idea that is sure to impress!
Brownies are one of my all-time favorite desserts, so any recipe that increases the deliciousness of a brownie three-fold is right up my alley! Today’s recipe for triple-layer brownie bars features a delicious oat layer, topped by a layer of brownie and then a layer of rich chocolate frosting. My entire family loves them, and […]
Throughout November and December, some of my favorite blogging friends have stopped by Positively Splendid to share some of their best holiday ideas in the third annual Swell Noël series. You can stay up-to-date on all of the fantastic ideas shared throughout the series by following the Swell Noël 2013 Pinterest board, and also by following the […]
Tuesdays and Thursdays throughout November and December, some of my favorite blogging friends will be stopping by Positively Splendid to share some of their best holiday ideas in the third annual Swell Noël series. You can stay up-to-date on all of the fantastic ideas shared throughout the series by following the Swell Noël 2013 Pinterest board, and […]
To me, no Thanksgiving meal is complete without a generous slice of pecan pie to finish things off with a flourish. Today, I am sharing my family’s all-time favorite pecan pie recipe. With a satisfyingly crunchy top layer and a sweet and creamy amber filling, this pie is like a slice a fall on a […]
With November and Thanksgiving just around the corner, plan to wow your dinner guests with delicious, creative desserts. Today, I’m sharing my absolute favorite whipped cream recipe that is the perfect accompaniment to just about any fall dessert, plus some pretty Thanksgiving dessert toppers to help make a pretty presentation a snap!
Do you ever stumble upon a dessert recipe so incredibly delicious, you find yourself wanting to bake another batch the moment the last morsel of the batch before has disappeared? Today’s recipe, my friends, is one of those. Imagine a dessert that combines the sweet crunch of a shortbread cookie with the tangy goodness of […]
- How to Take Great Portraits of Your Kids + $50 Cut It Out Frames Giveaway! July 2, 2014
- Fujifilm Instax Share Printer and $50 Sassy Steals Giveaway! July 24, 2014
- Medallion Necklace Kids’ Craft August 1, 2014
- An Invitation to Sew with Me + 5 Quick & Easy Skirt Tutorials #SkirtingtheIssue July 10, 2014
- How to Sew a Kangaroo Pocket August 11, 2014
- Homemade Raised Doughnuts August 22, 2014
- Magnetic Chore Chart for Kids August 20, 2014
- Easy No-Sew Fabric Apple Garland August 18, 2014
- DIY Apple Bookends #MichaelsMakers August 15, 2014
- Coconut Banana Pancakes with Cinnamon Honey Butter August 13, 2014
- Sarah: TO DO ---- TA DA!!! How organized for your 4 kids,...
- Crystal: Love the bookends! So super cute!! Pinned :)...
- Crystal: Love the apple garland. It is super cute and perfe...
- Anne Weaver: Cute!! I've got a Craft Gossip post scheduled for...
- Shelly: I'm just now reading this, How fun!! I know the c...