This Cream Cheese Strawberry Banana Bread is incredibly delicious, with a moist crumb that is made delightfully rich with the incorporation of one of my all-time favorite ingredients for the best quick breads: cream cheese. (Because, truly, what recipe isn’t made better with cream cheese?) The bread is infused with fresh bananas and filled to the brim with […]
Tag Archives | desserts
Getting kids in the kitchen is always a fun idea, and especially when the occasion at hand is a chance to show Mom how much she is loved by making her a delicious treat to enjoy on Mother’s Day. Today, I’ve teamed up with Huggies® to share a recipe that is not only incredibly delicious, but […]
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Little Debbie®. All opinions are 100% my own. Every mom deserves a special treat on Mothers’ Day, and today, I’ve partnered with Little Debbie® to share a decadent frozen dessert that she is sure to love! This turtle swirl ice cream cake recipe features […]
Looking for a way to showcase spring strawberries at their peak in your Mother’s Day menu this year? This strawberry dumpling recipe might be just what you’ve been craving! These would be a downright decadent addition to a Mother’s Day brunch, or served topped off with a dollop of vanilla ice cream as dessert after […]
Looking for a fun treat to whip up this Valentine’s Day for your family, or to take to classroom parties or give as gifts to special neighbors, friends and more? These Valentine’s Day cookie recipe couldn’t possibly be easier to make–they require just 5 ingredients and a minimal amount of time, making them a perfect dessert […]
Looking for a delicious peach recipe to showcase summer peaches at their best? My fresh peaches and cream cake is a recipe you won’t want to miss! This cake features a moist crumb brimming with chopped fresh peaches and a ribbon of tangy cream cheese filling, all topped off with a peach-cream cheese glaze that is so […]
Confession: I positively love to eat cake for breakfast, and especially coffee cake. Back in college, I became hooked on a certain cake that was only available for breakfast on the weekends, a recipe that included two rich yellow cake layers with a spicy pecan-streusel mixture nestled inside. It was pure heaven! Ever since those (long-ago) […]
Friends, today I am sharing what might possibly be the world’s most perfect, decadent cookie recipe. These peanut butter toffee turtle cookies have it all: a luscious peanut butter cookie layer studded with chocolate chips and bits of toffee, crowned with creamy caramel and a drizzle of dark chocolate. To say these are delicious just don’t […]
Looking for a knock-out dessert recipe to serve your honey this Valentine’s Day? These red velvet swirl brownies are brimming with over-the-top chocolate flavor and swirled with a rich cream cheese topping, and their gorgeous red hue makes them absolutely perfect for serving on the day of love, or for packaging up to give as […]
Imagine a bite of a buttery homemade caramel candy studded with pecans, dipped in rich dark chocolate, and then dusted with a bit of finishing salt. Do I have your attention? (I thought so!) In my neck of the woods, these have always been known as Fours Candy, and today, I am going to pass […]
Never miss a great idea!
Subscribe for free to have PS delivered straight to your inbox.
- Craft Storage Center from an Old Hutch! May 26, 2016
- Strawberry Monkey Bread with Cream Cheese Glaze #HugtheMess May 3, 2016
- Cream Cheese Strawberry Banana Bread May 17, 2016
- Pop Party Favor Idea with Free Printables #MichaelsMakers June 1, 2016
- How to Make a Burlap Wreath June 7, 2016
- Perler Bead Backpack Tags #MichaelsMakers July 1, 2016
- DIY Barnwood Crate Flower Centerpiece #plaidcreators June 21, 2016
- DIY Patriotic Wreath June 14, 2016
- DIY Photo Magnets + Printable Gift Tags June 9, 2016
- How to Make a Burlap Wreath June 7, 2016
- Crystal: OMG!!! I love this!!! So super cute and so organiz...
- Mary: Your dad is painting with the angels now. The nex...
- Farida: Your words are so beautiful! Your dad would be pro...
- Amy @ Positively Splendid: Thanks so much for stopping in!...
- Amy @ Positively Splendid: It really works wonders on those hard water stains...