Today’s post is brought to you by HP. For me, summer always seems to pass by all too quickly. Fun days at the beach and pool and vacations to our favorite spots will all too soon give way to back-to-school time, homework, and ball practices. This year, though, I’m determined to soak up as much of the […]
Tag Archives | Tips
For our family, summertime means trips to the pool, outdoor gatherings, and lots of fun in between. Today, I’ve rounded up 15 of my all-time favorite brilliant summer tips and tricks to solve some of the post pesky problems of the season: bug bites, sticky sand at the beach, hot car seats and more. This is […]
I have a confession to make: As much as I love to sew, there are many times when I find the process of cutting out to be absolutely, positively tedious! Over time, I’ve come up with ways to streamline that portion of each project, and today I’m sharing favorite tips and tricks to make cutting […]
I would say the one question I hear most often, be it from online or personal friends, is how I manage to get so much accomplished with four small children and a household to run along with my blogging endeavors. It admittedly can be a challenge to get everything knocked off of my to-do list every […]
This post brought to you by BISSELL Homecare, Inc.. All opinions are 100% mine. Fall is truly one of my favorite times to get my house back in order, with the promise of the upcoming holidays–and the idea of hosting houseguests!–right around the corner. It might seem like mid-September is a bit early to start […]
One of my continual challenges is finding ways to maximize the limited creative time I have at my disposal. Between cleaning house, playing with my kiddos and keeping up with my blogging business, sometimes it seems as though there aren’t enough hours in the day to fit in any creative time at all! Fortunately, when […]
What would you say if I told you my best sewing tips are some of the simplest? Today I’m sharing five simple techniques and tricks that will immediately improve the quality of your sewing projects and help you take your sewing to the next level! A comment I have been asked many times by PS […]
Summer months are upon us, which means it’s time to don warm-weather duds and head outside. Without a doubt, my favorite way to kick off the summer season is by filling outdoor spaces with plenty of seasonal color, and container gardening is the perfect way to do so. Purchasing flowers and planting them with my […]
Have the decorating itch but not a boundless budget for beautifying your space? Today I am sharing a few home decorating tips that will help you utilize what you already own to achieve the looks you love, all while sticking to even a tight budget. Hopefully you’ll be inspired to see the latent potential in the items […]
- How to Take Great Portraits of Your Kids + $50 Cut It Out Frames Giveaway! July 2, 2014
- Fujifilm Instax Share Printer and $50 Sassy Steals Giveaway! July 24, 2014
- How to Sew a Kangaroo Pocket August 11, 2014
- Medallion Necklace Kids’ Craft August 1, 2014
- An Invitation to Sew with Me + 5 Quick & Easy Skirt Tutorials #SkirtingtheIssue July 10, 2014
- Apple Softie Sewing Pattern and Tutorial August 26, 2014
- Homemade Raised Doughnuts August 22, 2014
- Magnetic Chore Chart for Kids August 20, 2014
- Easy No-Sew Fabric Apple Garland August 18, 2014
- DIY Apple Bookends #MichaelsMakers August 15, 2014
- Anne Weaver: Cute!! I've got a Craft Gossip post scheduled for...
- Sarah: B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L bright colored bright fabric for...
- Sarah: TO DO ---- TA DA!!! How organized for your 4 kids,...
- Crystal: Love the bookends! So super cute!! Pinned :)...
- Crystal: Love the apple garland. It is super cute and perfe...