Each year when my kids head back to school, our family’s schedule inevitably becomes much more hectic. With homework, sports practices, music lessons and church activities, our daily routine has to be a finely tuned machine to allow us to keep up with everything on our plate, and especially household chores. Over time, I have […]
Archive | Positively Home & Garden RSS feed for this section
Today’s post is brought to you by 3M. Looking for a fun, unique way to showcase your favorite photos? This DIY ladder photo display is just the ticket! Outfitted with six ladder “rungs,” each containing two bulldog clips, this DIY photo display makes displaying and swapping out photos as easy as can be. Think of the possibilities: […]
Today’s post is brought to you by HP. For me, summer always seems to pass by all too quickly. Fun days at the beach and pool and vacations to our favorite spots will all too soon give way to back-to-school time, homework, and ball practices. This year, though, I’m determined to soak up as much of the […]
Today’s post is sponsored by Cut It Out Frames. There has been a little spot above our stairs that I have always wanted to use to display the most recent portraits of my kiddos, and once the hustle and bustle of the school year was done, I determined myself to create a new gallery wall […]
Add a patriotic pop of color to your home by stitching up a fun color block pillow in red, white and blue! Even for beginners, this is a simple, straightforward sewing project that can easily be accomplished in a short amount of time and with minimal fabric. I have provided a printable PDF tutorial to […]
For our family, summertime means trips to the pool, outdoor gatherings, and lots of fun in between. Today, I’ve rounded up 15 of my all-time favorite brilliant summer tips and tricks to solve some of the post pesky problems of the season: bug bites, sticky sand at the beach, hot car seats and more. This is […]
Today’s post is brought to you by HP. With summer upon us and road trip season in full swing, I shared a few weeks ago 6 of my best tips for making family summer road trips go smoothly. One of those tips was to create activity kits for kiddos to keep them entertained during the long […]
Today’s post is brought to you by HP. With summer upon us, road trip season is about to hit full swing. And let’s face it: traveling in the car with kids–no matter how long or short the drive–can be a challenging prospect! The good news is, with just a bit of planning ahead, there are some […]
Add a festive touch of red, white and blue to your home this summer by crafting this patriotic stars and stripes wreath. A whimsical take on the American flag, this wreath features red ribbon stripes and a spray of white stars on a navy grosgrain bow. This wreath makes such a statement, you’ll never believe how […]
Welcome, everyone! I am so glad to be taking part in Angie’s craft room tour today. There have been so many inspirational spaces shared throughout the week! Come on in and take a tour of my creative space, my favorite little nook in our home!
- How to Take Great Portraits of Your Kids + $50 Cut It Out Frames Giveaway! July 2, 2014
- Fujifilm Instax Share Printer and $50 Sassy Steals Giveaway! July 24, 2014
- How to Sew a Kangaroo Pocket August 11, 2014
- Glow-in-the-Dark Patriotic Star Necklaces #TheBigBling June 30, 2014
- Medallion Necklace Kids’ Craft August 1, 2014
- Apple Softie Sewing Pattern and Tutorial August 26, 2014
- Homemade Raised Doughnuts August 22, 2014
- Magnetic Chore Chart for Kids August 20, 2014
- Easy No-Sew Fabric Apple Garland August 18, 2014
- DIY Apple Bookends #MichaelsMakers August 15, 2014
- Sarah: B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L bright colored bright fabric for...
- Sarah: TO DO ---- TA DA!!! How organized for your 4 kids,...
- Crystal: Love the bookends! So super cute!! Pinned :)...
- Crystal: Love the apple garland. It is super cute and perfe...
- Anne Weaver: Cute!! I've got a Craft Gossip post scheduled for...