Today’s post is brought to you by 3M. Looking for a fun, unique way to showcase your favorite photos? This DIY ladder photo display is just the ticket! Outfitted with six ladder “rungs,” each containing two bulldog clips, this DIY photo display makes displaying and swapping out photos as easy as can be. Think of the possibilities: […]
Archive | Positively Home & Garden RSS feed for this section
Today’s post is brought to you by HP. For me, summer always seems to pass by all too quickly. Fun days at the beach and pool and vacations to our favorite spots will all too soon give way to back-to-school time, homework, and ball practices. This year, though, I’m determined to soak up as much of the […]
Today’s post is sponsored by Cut It Out Frames. There has been a little spot above our stairs that I have always wanted to use to display the most recent portraits of my kiddos, and once the hustle and bustle of the school year was done, I determined myself to create a new gallery wall […]
Add a patriotic pop of color to your home by stitching up a fun color block pillow in red, white and blue! Even for beginners, this is a simple, straightforward sewing project that can easily be accomplished in a short amount of time and with minimal fabric. I have provided a printable PDF tutorial to […]
For our family, summertime means trips to the pool, outdoor gatherings, and lots of fun in between. Today, I’ve rounded up 15 of my all-time favorite brilliant summer tips and tricks to solve some of the post pesky problems of the season: bug bites, sticky sand at the beach, hot car seats and more. This is […]
Today’s post is brought to you by HP. With summer upon us and road trip season in full swing, I shared a few weeks ago 6 of my best tips for making family summer road trips go smoothly. One of those tips was to create activity kits for kiddos to keep them entertained during the long […]
Today’s post is brought to you by HP. With summer upon us, road trip season is about to hit full swing. And let’s face it: traveling in the car with kids–no matter how long or short the drive–can be a challenging prospect! The good news is, with just a bit of planning ahead, there are some […]
Add a festive touch of red, white and blue to your home this summer by crafting this patriotic stars and stripes wreath. A whimsical take on the American flag, this wreath features red ribbon stripes and a spray of white stars on a navy grosgrain bow. This wreath makes such a statement, you’ll never believe how […]
Welcome, everyone! I am so glad to be taking part in Angie’s craft room tour today. There have been so many inspirational spaces shared throughout the week! Come on in and take a tour of my creative space, my favorite little nook in our home!
If you haven’t sashayed through the scrapbooking section during your latest trips to the craft store, you really are missing out. There are so many gorgeous, affordable patterned papers available these days, and the ways to use them go far beyond cardmaking, scrapbooking and other standard paper crafts! Today, I’m sharing a simple, beautiful way […]
- HP Pavilion x360 and HP ENVY 5530 Giveaway!! #HPFamilyTime June 23, 2014
- How to Take Great Portraits of Your Kids + $50 Cut It Out Frames Giveaway! July 2, 2014
- DIY Fabric Phone Charging Station June 4, 2014
- 20 Fun, Free Road Trip Printables #HPFamilyTime June 7, 2014
- Glow-in-the-Dark Patriotic Star Necklaces #TheBigBling June 30, 2014
- How to Make Barefoot Sandals (Kids’ Craft Idea) July 21, 2014
- DIY Ladder Photo Display #3MDIY July 17, 2014
- Burlap and Cork Monogram Craft #MichaelsMakers July 15, 2014
- An Invitation to Sew with Me + 5 Quick & Easy Skirt Tutorials #SkirtingtheIssue July 10, 2014
- Decoden Sea Shell Ornaments July 9, 2014
- Michelle: I am so sorry I missed this...will you all be doin...
- Crystal: What a great idea!! I love how easy it is to chang...
- Crystal: I wish I knew how to sew because I would come up t...
- Natasha J: my husband just said today he wanted to disply fam...
- Heather Haugen: I always have a ton of pictures of my kids I want ...