Welcome, everyone! I am so glad to be taking part in Angie’s craft room tour today. There have been so many inspirational spaces shared throughout the week! Come on in and take a tour of my creative space, my favorite little nook in our home!
Archive | Home Tour RSS feed for this section
With Christmas almost upon us, our family is set to welcome our holiday guests into our home. Before everyone arrives, though, I invite you to come take a tour of our 2013 holiday home, which is filled to the brim with festive touches!
Welcome to my brand-new creative space, a room that is honestly a dream come true for me! Until a couple of months ago, I never thought our small home had enough free space to dedicate a room entirely to my creative endeavors. Last year, one sweet baby boy gave us the best reason imaginable to convert […]
I have had visions of the project I’m sharing today dancing in my head ever since the very day we moved into our home a year and a half ago, and I am so excited to finally be sharing it with you today! Our kitchen is absolutely, positively the beating heart of our home. We […]
Back in January, I posted about my 12 DIY Goals for 2012, with one project assigned to each month of the year. I am happy to say I am keeping up with my goals so far, and my February project, a board and batten hallway, is officially in the books! My mom came in for […]
Oh my goodness. Have you ever worked on something for so long that it feels like it’s become a part of you? For months now, the lion’s share of my DIY endeavors have been done for George’s sweet little nursery, a space that I could not be more proud or fond of! This room is every […]
- How to Take Great Portraits of Your Kids + $50 Cut It Out Frames Giveaway! July 2, 2014
- Fujifilm Instax Share Printer and $50 Sassy Steals Giveaway! July 24, 2014
- How to Sew a Kangaroo Pocket August 11, 2014
- Glow-in-the-Dark Patriotic Star Necklaces #TheBigBling June 30, 2014
- Medallion Necklace Kids’ Craft August 1, 2014
- Apple Softie Sewing Pattern and Tutorial August 26, 2014
- Homemade Raised Doughnuts August 22, 2014
- Magnetic Chore Chart for Kids August 20, 2014
- Easy No-Sew Fabric Apple Garland August 18, 2014
- DIY Apple Bookends #MichaelsMakers August 15, 2014
- Sarah: B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L bright colored bright fabric for...
- Sarah: TO DO ---- TA DA!!! How organized for your 4 kids,...
- Crystal: Love the bookends! So super cute!! Pinned :)...
- Crystal: Love the apple garland. It is super cute and perfe...
- Anne Weaver: Cute!! I've got a Craft Gossip post scheduled for...